St Alberts College UG Admission 2021 Last Date Apply Online For St Albert’s College Admission At www.st alberts.edu.in Student Login. Check St Alberts College UG Admission 2021 Provisional Rank List, Prospectus, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Form Status, How To Apply From This Page.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- St Alberts College UG Admission 2021 Application Form Last Date
- www.st alberts.edu.in Student Login
- Eligibility Criteria For St Alberts College UG Admission 2021
- St. Albert’s College UG Admission 2021 Online Application Form
- How to Fill Up St Alberts College Admission Application Form?
- Required Documents For St Alberts College UG Admission
- Trending in India
St Alberts College UG Admission 2021 Application Form Last Date
www.st alberts.edu.in Student Login – The St Albert’s College is a well-known educational Autonomous College in Ernakulam, Kerala, that is totally affiliated with Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. Dr. Joseph Attippetty, the first Indian Archbishop from the Archdiocese of Verapoly, established it. Originally known as St Albert’s High School, this college was founded in 1892 by Dr. Leonardo Mellano. It was raised to Second Grade College in 1946 and given the name St Albert’s College during its formative years. St Albert’s College, which has a century of existence, is now noted for holding the largest IGNOU centre in South India after accomplishing various notable milestones.
|Name of College||St. Albert’s College|
|Application Form Last Date||9th August 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Certificates For Management, Sports, Arts & Persons With Disabilities||10th August 2021|
|Last Date of Application||11th August 2021|
|Publication For Provisional Rank List For UG Admission||13th August 2021|
|Last Date For Reporting Errors in The Provisional UG Rank List (If Any)||15th August 2021|
|Publication For Final Rank List For UG Admission||16th August 2021|
www.st alberts.edu.in Student Login
Apply for St. Alberts College affirmation via the school’s official website. St.College Albert’s Fees are low for all understudies, and the school provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses. They are acutely aware that they exist to serve the understudies and do all possible to provide them with the most pleasant and development-oriented environment possible. They do everything they can to ensure exceptional benchmarks that will validate their initiative in the difficult environment of tomorrow. B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, and B.A. are among the courses offered at St. Albert’s College. These are undergraduate professional degree programs. The courses will last three years.
- Devagiri College UG Admission
- Fergusson College Admission
- UP College Varanasi Admission
- Seth Anandaram Jaipuria College
- Ethiraj College Admission
Eligibility Criteria For St Alberts College UG Admission 2021
The eligibility requirements are that you have a minimum of 50% in your 10+2 exams. These courses are self-financed. Candidates must have completed a 10+2 or equivalent examination in the subject for which they are applying. The qualifying examination merit list is used to make the selection. Total marks gained in Part III of the qualifying test, less handicap marks, plus marks obtained for the particular topic for which admission is sought, plus bonus marks, if any, are used to compile the merit list.
- B.A- The candidate must have a 50 percent aggregate in 10th and plus two.
- A- The candidate must have completed their bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject.
St. Albert’s College UG Admission 2021 Online Application Form
Before filling out the form, the candidate should gather the necessary documents, the details of which must be entered into the application form. The candidate can enroll in the admissions process by following the steps outlined. The application form will be accepted if it includes all of the needed papers.
How to Fill Up St Alberts College Admission Application Form?
Candidates for both undergraduate and graduate programs must apply online. To apply, candidates must do the following steps:
- Visit the college’s official website.
- On the home page, go to Admission Portal.
- To apply for UG/PG programmes, go to Apply Online.
- Fill out the registration form completely.
- Make a mental note of the Username and Password.
- Application costs can be paid by bank challan or online.
- Log in again after completing the registration process and paying the money, then fill out the application form.
- Upload and submit the relevant documents.
- Application Method: Fees for applying online: INR 100.
Required Documents For St Alberts College UG Admission
At the time of admission, the following documents are required:
- HSC, SSC, and graduation mark sheets (if applying for PG course).
- Certificate of Transfer (original)
- Certificate of Good Conduct (original)
- Certificates of participation in extracurricular activities (original)
- If you’re qualified for educational assistance, you’ll need a copy of your income certificate (original)
- Certificate of Caste/Community (if applicable).
- Certificate of Applicability (if a PwD candidate).
- Photographs in passport size
- 8” x 4” self-addressed stamped envelope with pin code.
|Application Form Link||Click Here|