Ashirwad Scholarship 2021-22 Online Application Fresh & Renewal @ punjabscholarships.gov.in. Check Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship Dates, Eligibility, Documents, Amount.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Ashirwad Scholarship 2021-2022 | punjabscholarships.gov.in Online Fresh & Renewal Registration
- punjabscholarships.gov.in Ashirwad Scholarship 2021-22 Details
- Who Are Eligible For Ashirwad Scholarship?
- Required Documents for Ashirwad Scholarship Application Process
- Steps For Ashirwad Scholarship Fresh Application Registration for New Candidates
- How To Renew Ashirwad Punjab Scholarship Form?
- Trending in India
Ashirwad Scholarship 2021-2022 | punjabscholarships.gov.in Online Fresh & Renewal Registration
Organized by the Government of Punjab, the Ashirwad Scholarship is one of the most important scholarships designed for the Scheduled Caste (SCs,) Scheduled Tribes (STs) and Backward Classes (BCs) students in the State.
The Ashirwad scholarship supports candidates belonging to SC, ST, and OBC community for Under Graduate (UG) or Post Graduate (PG) studies in Punjab.
The scholarship helps the lower-middle-class people to pursue their dreams and study any professional or non-professional courses. The scholarship even has 40 % reservation for girl candidates.
Also, Read – Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Punjab
The 2021-2022 Ashirwad Scholarship application was closed by the 2nd week of October 2021. The Government of Punjab sponsors many students every year. Desired candidates can apply for the same every year and the one who already applied for the scholarship could renew the same.
punjabscholarships.gov.in Ashirwad Scholarship 2021-22 Details
|Name of the Scholarship||Ashirwad Scholarship|
|Number of Scholarships||Unlimited|
|Education Qualification||Pre and Post Matric|
|Nationality||Punjab State, India|
|Name of Origination||Government of Punjab|
|Period of Award||One year|
|Age Limit||17 Years|
Who Are Eligible For Ashirwad Scholarship?
- Citizens of India under the SC/ST/OBC category.
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard from privates, government or any institute under the Board of Secondary Education of Punjab.
- Candidates should be above 17 years.
- Candidate’s family income should not be more than 2.5 lakhs annually (SC/ST) and 1 lakh for OBC.
- Students of distance education or correspondence are also eligible for the scholarship.
- Medical students under the scholarship programme are not allowed to practice during their education course.
- If the candidates are already availing of any other government scholarship, they cannot apply for the above-mentioned scholarship.
Required Documents for Ashirwad Scholarship Application Process
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Mark Sheet of last passing classes/semester.
- Domicile / category /Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General).
- Bonafide certificate.
- Income, residential and caste certificate.
- Allotment order from the college.
Steps For Ashirwad Scholarship Fresh Application Registration for New Candidates
- Open official website punjabscholarships.gov.in.
- The official page go through the Student Corner link.
- Select the Post Matric Scholarship portal, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Click on New registration link.
- Enter all the details without any mistakes.
- Upload all the needed documents.
- Click on submit the form.
How To Renew Ashirwad Punjab Scholarship Form?
Students who are already enjoying the scholarship has to renew the 2021-2022 scholarship. They need to log in to the official website of the Punjab Government scholarships – www.punjabscholarships.gov.in and log in with their password Id. Once they login, they need to edit the old application form and submit the same.
Stay tuned for further updates. Click Here To Apply Online For Ashirwad Scholarship.