pmkisan.gov.in Login e-KYC – The Honorable Prime minister has launched a scheme ‘PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’. Under this scheme, the eligible families of farmers will get a financial benefit of Rs 6000/- with certain installments. To get the installment the farmers are required to update their e-KYC. The KYC will be updated through the official website of PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- PM Kisan Aadhar Link [Official Website] – pm kisan gov in login e-kyc:
- General information regarding – pmkisan gov in ekyc: 11th Installment Date
- Eligibility criteria – pmkisan.gov.in status check 2022:
- People who are evaded from the scheme – pm kisan.gov.in:
- Some Important Dates – pm kisan samman nidhi official website:
- Contact Details pmkisan.gov.in Login e-Kyc:
- How to login e-KYC – pm kisan samman nidhi yojana kyc:
- Some important links:
- Trending in India
PM Kisan Aadhar Link [Official Website] – pm kisan gov in login e-kyc:
Our Honorable Prime Minister has launched a program for the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers will get Rs 6000 annually. The scheme’s main aim was to provide financial support to landholding farmers & their families throughout the country. The farmers will get such an amount in three installments of Rs 2000 each. The funds will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank account. Additionally, the government has released the 10th installment under PM-Kisan yojana. All the eligible farmers who want to get the installment has to login into the e-KYC portal. According to the official website, e-KYC is mandatory to get the installment unless no one will get the installment. To do e-KYC farmers are required to visit the official website & have to register or log in with their credentials. Further, to do KYC farmers will need documents such as an Aadhaar card, etc. To know more about the registration, login process, eligibility criteria follow the below article.
General information regarding – pmkisan gov in ekyc: 11th Installment Date
|Name of Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Department||Department of Agriculture & farmers welfare|
|Launched by||Our Prime Minister – ‘Shri Narendra Modi’|
|Name of Article||pmkisan.gov.in Login e-Kyc – PM Kisan Aadhar Link [Official Website]|
|Main Objective||To support land-holding farmer families.|
|PM Kisan Helpline number||011-24300606 | 155261|
Eligibility criteria – pmkisan.gov.in status check 2022:
- The landholding farmer families.
- The small farmers who don’t have any sort of commercial lands.
- The farmers whose monthly income is less than 10,000/.
- The farmers who don’t have any sort of institutional land.
People who are evaded from the scheme – pm kisan.gov.in:
- All institutional landholders.
- All persons who paid tax in last year.
- All professional people such as Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Architects, CA, etc.
- All retired pensioners who are getting or whose monthly pension is Rs 10000/- or more.
- All retired officers of Central / State Government Ministries.
- All autonomous institutions as well as regular staff of local bodies which comes under the Government.
Some Important Dates – pm kisan samman nidhi official website:
- Starting date of PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana – 1st December 2018.
- The released date of the 10th installment under PM Kisan – 1st January 2022.
Contact Details pmkisan.gov.in Login e-Kyc:
- PM Kisan Helpline number – 011-24300606 | 155261.
- For more contact details visit the help desk on the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi website.
How to login e-KYC – pm kisan samman nidhi yojana kyc:
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi via pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now go to the farmer’s corner on the right side of the screen.
- Now, click on the e-KYC, and a new window will appear.
- Further, the user has to enter the Aadhaar number and has to click on search.
- After that enter the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card and click on get OTP.
- Now, enter the OTP which has been sent to the registered mobile number and click on submit. Here’s the step by which the user can log in to the account.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi official website – click here