e-learning.uidai.gov.in Login – The Unique Identification Authority of India has introduced an e-learning system by which people are trained to accomplish the job of enrolment. Interested candidates can apply for this by visiting the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India. The program is been introduced to complete the demand for large pool workers where the major enrollment process is required.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Uidai e-learning New Portal 2022 –
- General Information regarding e learning uidai gov in login:
- Courses offered by uidai new portal:
- Training offered by – elearning uidai gov in:
- Contact Details – uidai new portal:
- Eligible criteria – e-learning.uidai.gov.in:
- How to apply for the exam – elearning uidai gov in:
- Some Important Links:
- Trending in India
Uidai e-learning New Portal 2022 –
The Unique Identification Authority of India which provides a unique Aadhaar number has launched a learning program for the people. In the program, people can learn how to enrollment a new Aadhaar or update the Aadhaar. the main objective of the program was to complete the large pool of enrollment staff in huge areas. Additionally, under the program, the candidate will also assess their skills & proficiency to work as enrolment staff before the Enrollment Staff start performing the enrolment process officially. The training will be provided by the Registrar & Aadhaar enrolment agency. Moreover, the authority will also issue the certification for the roles such as Enrolment supervisor or operator & Child Enrolment Lite Client Operator. To become eligible for the job the candidate has to clear exams that are conducted by the Testing & Certification Agency (M/s NSEIT Ltd.). To know more about the registration process & eligibility criteria follow the below article.
General Information regarding e learning uidai gov in login:
|Name of organization||Unique Identification Authority|
|Comes under||Government of India|
|Chief Executive Officer||Saurabh Garg|
|Name of Article||Uidai e-learning New Portal 2022|
|Beneficiaries||people who want jobs|
|Contact number||1947 (Toll-free)|
Courses offered by uidai new portal:
|New Learner’s guide on Aadhaar Enrolment & Update||English | Hindi | Assamese | Bengali | Gujarati | Odia | Urdu | Kannada | Telegu||24-01-2019|
|New Question bank for supervisor/operator Certification||English | Hindi | Assamese | Bengali | Gujarati | Odia | Urdu | Kannada | Telegu | Punjabi | Malayalam||24-01-2019|
|Learner’s guide on ‘Child Enrolment Lite Client’.||English||01-11-2017|
|New Question bank for CELC Certification||English | Hindi | Assamese | Bengali | Gujarati | Odia | Urdu | Kannada | Telegu | Punjabi | Malayalam||24-01-2019|
|New Test Structure for supervisor/ operator/ CELC certification||English||24-01-2019|
Training offered by – elearning uidai gov in:
|Training Content||Language||Published Date|
|Handbook for Ecosystem partners||English | Hindi | Assamese | Bengali | Gujarati | Tami | Malayalam | Kannada |||01-12-2021|
|New Test Structure for ECMP Operator cum Supervisor||English||01-12-2021|
Contact Details – uidai new portal:
- Toll-free – 1947
- Email id – [email protected]
Eligible criteria – e-learning.uidai.gov.in:
- The active Enrolment Agency Staff.
- People who have cleared 10+2.
- The people who are living in India.
How to apply for the exam – elearning uidai gov in:
- To register for the exam the candidate has to visit the NSEIT Portal.
- Now, the candidate has to generate an offline Aadhaar XML file.
- Further, the candidate has to share a code that he has gotten at the time of generating an offline Aadhaar XML file from the link – myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- The candidate also has to share the latest copy of the e-Aadhaar having virtual id from the same link.
- Further, the XML along with the share code & VID number will be used for New user Registration on NSEIT UIDAI Exam registration.
Some Important Links:
The Unique Identification Authority of India official website link – click here