www.klyuniv.ac.in Kalyani University M.Phil Admission 2021 – Online Application Portal. Apply Online For M.Phil Admission in Kalyani University. Check Eligibility, Required Documents, Last Date, Application Form.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Kalyani University M.Phil Admission 2021 Online Application Form – www.klyuniv.ac.in
- About Kalyani University West Bengal
- What is M.phil Course
- Which Courses Does Kalyani University Provide
- M.Phil Admission in Kalyani University – Complete Information
- What is Eligibility Criteria For Kalyani University M.Phil Admission
- Eligibility Criteria with Subjects and Marks
- Which Documents Are Required For M.Phil Admission in Kalyani University
- How To Apply Online For Kalyani University M.Phil Admission 2021
- How Can I Contact Kalyani University For M.Phil Admission
- Trending in India
Kalyani University M.Phil Admission 2021 Online Application Form – www.klyuniv.ac.in
The M.Phil Admission Form for Kalyani University is open. Check complete details regarding Kalyani University M.Phil Admission 2021 in this article. Candidates can apply online for M.Phil Admission through the direct link given below. Kalyani University Online Admission 2021 starts from May 2021. Only eligible candidates can submit their application form before or on the last date. After passing the Entrance Exam, one can be selected for Kalyani University M.Phil Course.
About Kalyani University West Bengal
Kalyani University one of the best universities in West Bengal or the best university in India. India has the number of universities and very few are recognized as the best universities and it also falls under the old universities of India as it is started in the early 1950s.
- DAV Guru Shikshanam PG Admission
- Cluster University Srinagar Admission
- Presidency University Admission
- Banaras Hindu University Admission
- Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission
- IIT Delhi PHD Admission
- Kerala University UG Admission
What is M.phil Course
The Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) degree is the most advanced master’s degree in the field of art, science, humanities. This M.Phil degree consists of two years which includes its two-portion the theoretical portion and the research portion.
Which Courses Does Kalyani University Provide
Kalyani University has a motive to guide the best version of students and provide the best education to the students. It has also aimed for the bright future of India. The university provides almost all the courses to the students after school education. Here is the list of main courses by University
- Bachelor’s Degree courses.
- Masters Degree courses.
M.Phil Admission in Kalyani University – Complete Information
Kalyani University has started admission for M.Phil Course. The interested candidate can apply for the admission for M.Phil in Kalyani University. The University starts the admission in May and the last date has also set from June month. Regulations are made for the students who have taken admission in the month of July.
What is Eligibility Criteria For Kalyani University M.Phil Admission
Kalyani University has set eligibility Criteria in terms of education and other terms for the admission in the M.Phil.The list for the eligibility criteria set by the Kalyani University mentioned below.
- The candidate should have passed the entrance exam test by a minimum percentage asked by the universities.
- The candidate should have 55% in their graduation with all the subjects with 50% minimum.
- Candidate should have passed 10th & 12th by any recognized board.
Eligibility Criteria with Subjects and Marks
|Course||Subjects||Degrees||Marks in Percentage|
|Accounting & Finance||M.Com./ M.A. / M.Sc. In Economics/ CA/CMA/CS/PGDM||55%|
|Folklore||M.A. in Language and Literature(Bengali, English, Sanskrit )/ M.A. in Social Science/M.A. in Fine Arts or Equivalent||55%|
|Physical Education||M. P. Ed.||55%|
|Education||M.A. / M.Sc. in Education||55%|
|Environmental Science||M.Sc. ( Environmental Science / Chemistry/ Allied discipline)||55%|
|Political Science||M.A. (Political Science)||55%|
|Library & Information Science||M. Lib.I.Sc.||55%|
Which Documents Are Required For M.Phil Admission in Kalyani University
The documents required for M.Phil are mentioned below.
- Admit Card of the entrance exam
- Scorecard of the entrance exam
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- ID proof like Voter ID, Aadhar Card, etc
- 10th Board Marksheet
- 12th Board Marksheet
- Graduation Degree
- Post Graduation
How To Apply Online For Kalyani University M.Phil Admission 2021
The interested candidate who wants to complete their Master in Philosophy through Kalyani University can apply online. The steps for applying are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website www.klyuniv.ac.in for Kalyani University.
- Click on “Online Application” link from the Home Page.
- The first form will appear, fill the academic details in it.
- Click on the Next button.
- The second form will appear, fill the personal details in this form.
- Now upload all the scanned documents with photograph and signature.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Candidates’ application ID will be created.
- Candidate can check the application ID on the screen and should take the print of it.
- Now pay fees asked by the Kalyani University.
How Can I Contact Kalyani University For M.Phil Admission
University Of Kalyani
Click Here To Apply Online For Kalyani University M.Phil Admission.